What’s in the Website Maintenance Plan?
Our website maintenance plan includes the following primary services:
1) Updates & Optimisation
We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated regularly
- Site cleared and optimised regularly to ensure everything is running smoothly
- Plugins monitored and updated
2) Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam, malware and other evil internet forces.
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
3) Backups & Restore Points
Your site is backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
- Weekly website backups to secure locations
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points to make it easier to restore your site should the need occur
Thats not all…
We offer to take care of any quick website updates you might have (the time spent on this is plan specific so check your plan agreements) every month! You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that you have us in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
Once your website goes live, it’s important to keep the site plugins, tools and other areas of the site updated and optimised for security, page loading speeds and better SEO rankings.
Our monthly website maintenance plan takes the stress off of you by keeping your site safe and protected. We’re always here on your side making sure month to month your site is updated, maintained, backed-up and is working for you. Also, when you’re on our website maintenance plan, you’ll have a trusted webmaster you can reach out to for help with minor updates, edits, additions or any potential issues.
You also have access to our client video library, and can request additional videos for it!
Prices starting from
• We offer a price break for multiple sites
• Annual pricing offered with one month free
• No initiation or termination fees